Thursday, March 25, 2010

lulzy times

Well hello there world (or hello there four followers, one of which I talk to outside of this and knows my life story even when I don't update). I write far more often on LiveJournal... again... because I can't make up my mind (about a lot of things) and it's just easier to screen out the riffraff that way. But here you go... here's an incredibly condensed list of my life in the last month or so.

1) Killed iPhone, got another iPhone.
Why is this #1? Because I'm not really sure how I survived before I had one - or during the month that I didn't have one. It's cocaine for my fingers.

2) Went to Florida, tried not to kill people.
Disney is not the hap-hap-happiest fucking place on earth, just so you know. It rained (and by "rain" I mean "torrential downpours of doom and there was a tornado 25 miles from the hotel and I hid in the bathtub because I'm five years old") for two days, saw two baseballs games (both in which the Mets lost... go figure), did two days of Disney (and ate and drank my way around the world), and dealt with a lot of asshats the entire time. I did find a Jeff Bridges lookalike and spent a bit trailing him through China... alas, his ass was just not the same. Also, Nick Evans was injured (NO BB MET... sad days), missed Ben Folds by four days and Art Alexakis by MERE HOURS (and I'm still pissed off about it).

3) School.
Takes up my entire fucking existence. I've spent the better part of five hours per night in the last two weeks doing the most mundane nonsense (midterms, journal reviews, making a spreadsheet that calculates averages and percentages, blah blah blah). I had a test in HR today that I couldn't be assed to study for (because I was watching a zombie movie last night... brains are better than human resources, of course). I have As in all my classes but economics... in which I have a B+. Getting good grades is nice but so tiring.

4) Work.
I have one thing to look forward to at work... and it's not the paycheck, because they could pay me $30/hour and it frankly wouldn't be enough to deal with the bullshit that comes out of peoples' (yeah, plural) mouths. Um, rumors are funny, bitches can go STFU, and assless chaps are incredibly hot.

5) TAX RETURN.
Oh hellooooooooo dollars! Education credits are the best and have allowed me to start saving for a new car (oh shit son).

I got nothin' else.

1 comment:

Judson said...

My "WORD VERIFICATION" is hifiesc and assless chaps references are on here but no fun.?