Sunday, November 20, 2011

I apologize for the lack of updates. My life has been consumed by school, work, and Reddit and frankly I don't know how to unearth myself from this self-consuming black hole. I spend most of my time writing in my Livejournal because I can be selective in who reads it, and I'm a shady asshole who needs to hide things.

;D

So here are five important life updates!

1) I'm in my last semester of school... as long as I pass everything. Which I probably won't, but not for a lack of trying. Evidently after 6.5 years in college I still have absolutely no study skills nor the motivation to push myself to do better. And I also inadvertently stacked my schedule with the most difficult classes. I'm a glutton for punishment, I suppose.

2) I had my first ever "parents aren't home LET'S RAGE" party last weekend and it was a great success. I even had a keg. Did you know that kegs of UC Light are only $40? Because now that I know that, I'm never buying cases of beer again. I spent a few minutes at the beginning of the party wallowing in sadness that a certain someone didn't show up and then spent the rest of the night drinking Pink Panty Droppers and making all the boys jealous by writhing up against my best girlfriend. And clothes-hanger swordfighting (yeah, we'll leave it at swordfighting) with a guy who looks like Kurt Cobain. I also got asked if I wanted to have a threesome with a married couple, so it was all-in-all a success.

3) I made new friends. And by new friends I mean I went to see my buddy Chris Monty at the comedy show a few weeks ago and became friends with his pal Chris Roach. We had drinks, we had laughs, and we watched a man cry over a pitbull puppy, I got accused of being "rotisseried" by someone who may or may not be a little jealous, and so on and so forth. Love those boys.

4) I made old friends. I had a bff in high school named Sara and we were essentially carbon copies of each other. I moved to Syracuse and went a little crazy and she was worried and I dismissed her fears so we stopped talking. Lately we've been texting and now we're hanging out again. I've missed her dearly, and I'm so glad to have her back in my life.

5) I can't even think of a fifth life update... so I will leave you with this: ME GUSTA.

No comments: