Friday, August 14, 2009

underground

I haven't had a job in three weeks and I still haven't been able to regularly update this noise. Thusly, here is yet another list of my life and thoughts surrounding it.

- My grandpa is in the hospital and it doesn't look good.
- My dad fell off a ladder... on the same day my grandpa went to the hospital.
- I love Wendy's chili.
- My ears are now 12mm.
- I have a very, very insatiable crush on Paul Rudd...
- I also have a very, very insatiable crush on a man that acts like Paul Rudd and looks like Ben Folds... oops.
- Michael is bad at RF.
- I am currently working on O: FAD.
- We talk in code so nobody understands our fail.
- I start college again in 10 days FUCK MY LIFE.
- My aunt/uncle are still assholes. And their son is probably still Hitler.
- I got a tetanus shot and my arm almost fell off. Or at least it felt like it was going to.
- No bars around here stock mint =/.
- I miss my boyfran. A lot.
- My fickle family and I went to Darien Lake... for four hours. We rode four rides.
- I love Rick Bayless and sometimes even Rick Bayless lookalikes that work as waiters at the Mission.
- Mets went splodey. Goodbye post-season.
- SHANE VICTORINO GOT A BEER POURED ON HIS HEAD. Fucking pigmy deserved it.
- I really love grey nail polish.
- I made friends with an old man named Don. We danced together. He bought me a shot.
- It's apparently creepy for a girl to go to a bar by herself (please see above).
- I DON'T CARE.
- I probably wouldn't have to go to bars by myself if I actually had friends (my own age).
- I STILL DON'T CARE.
- Money is very hard to come by when you don't work for three weeks.
- Clueless was the best high school movie written.
- Fairs are still creepy but I lower my standards for bands/boys I enjoy.
- I'm a doucher.

OK... tomorrow I'm working 9-5 (yes... on a Saturday) and then I have a big evening of HOSPITAL planned out so I should probably get some sleep...

3 comments:

Mr. Condescending said...

crap I hope you find some high paying job and your dad and gramps are ok!

Donny Walnuts said...

what's the deal with your Aunt/Uncle/Hitler?

Amanda said...

i called my cousin hitler when i was in a band with him and then my dad called his dad an asshole. our families haven't spoken since then until my mom went over to their house when my grandpa was brought to the hospital and the dad told her to "get the fuck out of here" and slammed the door in her face.

btw still coming to saranac on thurs?