Tuesday, November 3, 2009

put a little love in it.

I have this problem called MY LIFE IS A WHIRLWIND AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START.

1) It's not easy moving on from someone that you've been so close to for a year and a half. Everything just fell apart within the last month and I have nobody to blame but myself, but it is what it is. We're trying to be friends... it's just really difficult. Like, I wish he could just be mad at me so he could move on; I hate seeing him sad. But we'll try to make friends work.

2) I learned that I can write 10 pages of term paper in 2.5 hours. Pretty sure this means I'm a winner.

3) I have a new friend. His name is Greg. Sometimes we drink until 4am and talk about our insane lives. Other times we play Trivial Pursuit. Other times he hits me with his billy club and me him with my wrecking balls. It's a magical friendship and I give it an A+, just like the grades we're both going to get in technical writing.

4) Velociraptor means speed... SPEED DINO.

5) I understand derivatives! I don't understand the rest of the stuff in calculus though.

6) Halloween was what it was. I was a pin-up girl on Friday and a beat-up trophy wife on Saturday. Men really liked my boobs on both of these nights.

7) I have a whole lot of zero dollars in my bank account. Think I've got to cut back on my alcohol consumption... because drinking is money and then I have to eat so I'm not so drunk and that's money and then I have to get some smokes and those are money and a drunken night in ends up being $50. I sold two pairs of my plugs and am hoping my money transfer goes through by Wednesday evening or else... or else I have no money to drink on Wednesday.

8) And do other things on Wednesday, but that's neither here nor there.

9) I don't really sleep much anymore. My parents went to Florida two weeks ago and I spent most of those nights in a haze, passing out at 5am and waking up at 10am (far too late for calculus) to get ready for work. Since then, my sleep schedule has been off kilter... and that's why I'm WIDE FUCKING AWAKE right now.

10) Got two new front tires for my car - an early Christmas present from my dad. Did you know that you should be able to drive through a puddle without hydroplaning? This is a new concept for me.

There are 10 trillion things in between the 10 I've mentioned here that I'm not going to go into detail about because I wouldn't even know where to begin. But this is the biggest gist of it all, I promise....

1 comment:

Mr. Condescending said...

Sorry 'bout the breakup :(